Located in Takovska street, 10-minute walk from the National Assembly of Serbia and city center, this bothanical garden represents a true oasis in otherwise cold and hard urban surroundings.
This space is converted into a park in 1889, after a major flood destroyed the original bothanical garden that was located on the banks of the river Danube, close to Belgrade Fortress. It is open for public every day from 9AM to 4PM. The admission is approx. 2 euros.
Numerous collection of plants can be seen in the garden, as well as the Greenhouse with exotic specimens. Furthermore, this is the place where various kinds of events and exhibitions are organized and displayed.